A Child’s Song can bring an appropriate music program to YOUR preschool, tailored to fit your needs!
We also offer the Kindermusik ABC Music & Me Program
ABC Music & Me supports the early childhood standards and requirements for “high quality programs” as defined by the National Institute for Early Education. ABC Music & Me aligns with pre-K national and state standards. Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, & taking turns!
Each class includes:
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
Monthly Registration includes:
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for children 2 to 6 years old
- 4-week semester with 12 different monthly themes
- Weekly 30-minute class & Parent Information Page
Contact Leslie @ 303-460-7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org